The Magnificent Seven New Audio Books from Square One (and Rainbow Ridge)
Garden City Park, NY: As the year of 2019 starts to wind down, things are winding up now for Square One Publishers (and their fellow indie publisher Rainbow Ridge Books, for whom Square One serves as distributor) when it comes to audio books.
In particular, Square One has begun to bring forth versions of certain titles in the popular and always-growing audio book format through ACX.com (owned by Audible.com).
At this point, folks can now listen to the following Square One titles in audio either through Audible.com, Amazon.com, and/or iTunes (Apple):
* The Path of the Wind by James. A. Misko
* For What He Could Become by James A. Misko
* Palm Trees on the Hudson by Elliot Tiber
* ADHD & the Focused Mind by Sarah Cheyette, MD; Peter Johnson; Ben Cheyette, MD, PhD
* Untwisted by Dr. Ted Anders
* Dressed to Kill, Second Edition by Sydney Ross Singer and Soma Grismaijer
And from Rainbow Ridge Books, there is now also the newest work from critically-acclaimed novelist D. S. Lliteras entitled Descent: The Forty Days after the Crucifixion of Jesus
Next from Square One's continuing series of ACX-produced audio books will be James Misko's The Cut of Pride and Elliot Tiber's rollicking seriocomic sequel to Taking Woodstock titled, aptly enough, After Woodstock.
Keep your eyes, and especially your ears, open—more audio titles to come in 2020!