Square One - Resale Info
Square One Publishers welcomes all inquiries regarding the distribution and sales of our line of fine products. Our hope is to establish a long-lasting relationship with your firm based upon our commitment to publish and promote books that sell well. We realize that books that are in demand will benefit your bottom line, and it is our intention to provide you with a continuing line of successful titles. You can be confident that our books will quickly become an indispensable resource in the market place.
Use the links to the left to find all the information you need to establish a new account, place an order, or return a product. Should you have any additional questions or comments, please contact our Business Manager at the address below.
Square One Publishers, Inc.
115 Herricks Road
Garden City Park, NY 11040
By Phone: (516) 535-2010
By Fax: (516) 535-2014
Business hours: 8am - 6pm EST, Monday - Friday
To establish an account, please make a copy of the credit application (see link to left). When filling out this form, be sure to include three trade references and the name of your bank. To place an order, fill out the order form found after the credit application.
To ensure speedy delivery and to establish credit, include payment with your first order. Payment may be made using Visa, MasterCard, or a company check. All order forms, payments, and related correspondence should be forwarded to the address above.
Please download the attached Credit Application, fill it out and fax it to: (516) 535-2014.
Right click on the link below and select Save Target to save the credit application to your hard drive.
Click on the link below to download to your hard drive.
|100 or more||assorted titles||46%|
Books ordered on a "non-returnable" basis may qualify for greater discounts. Please call our Business Office for a price quote.
Single Title Order Plan (STOP) requests receive a 30% discount.
Please add $5.00 to cover postage and handling.
All STOP orders must include payment.
Contact our Sales Department for information regarding discounts for corporations, organizations, non-book retailers, and wholesalers, and for mail order catalogs, premiums, and fundraisers. Quotations are also available for customized printing of books.
Square One offers a 100% return allowance when the return is made within 12 months of the date of purchase. In order to facilitate returns and insure proper credit to your account, please follow our guidelines and process your return as detailed below.
Guidelines for All Returns
- Credits shall not be given to customers for Square One Publishers’ merchandise that is more than 90 days out of print, purchased through distributors, or purchased on the basis of a non-return discount schedule. No returns can be made before 90 days or after one year from invoice date.
- Payment in full for the books must have been received.
- All products are returned at the account’s risk and expense.
- Upon examination of your return, we will send you our credit memo.
- Any deductions against outstanding invoices taken prior to receipt of our credit memo will be refused.
- Stripped cover returns are unacceptable.
- The returned product must be in saleable condition, free of markings, labels, and security tags. Shopworn books or titles damaged due to improper packing shall not be credited, nor shall any non-Square One distributed products.
- Square One reserves the right to return any unacceptable merchandise at the sender’s expense. Should the sender not wish to accept the return or fail to respond to Square One’s inquiry within 30 days, Square One then reserves the right to destroy said merchandise without credit to the customer’s account.
Steps for Authorized Returns
- Permission to make returns must be obtained in advance from Square One Publishers. We will send our return authorization including a label(s) with a return number.
- Shipments without our Square One return label will not be accepted.
- Multiple carton returns must be clearly numbered and labeled (1 of 2, 2 of 3, etc.).
- A packing list stating date of purchase, original invoice number, quantities, titles, original discount, net price, and ISBN numbers must accompany all returns.
Contact our Business Office directly for distributor and wholesale discount information.
Net 30 Days except for first orders (see New Accounts above). FOB Garden City Park, NY.
Any apparent damage or shortage of cartons should be noted on the carrier’s waybill and reported to our Business Office immediately upon receipt of shipment. If you receive the wrong book, or cartons with concealed damage to the contents, please advise our Business Office. All claims for shortages and/or damaged items must be made within 30 days of receipt of order or they will not be honored.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability and are FOB publisher’s shipping point. Orders will be filled at prices and on terms in effect on the date of shipment.
If an account is 60 days or more past due, it may be turned over to a collection agency. If so, a collection charge and interest will be invoiced.
For any questions regarding your account or a specific order, contact our Business Office. When calling, please have your account number, invoice number, and invoice date handy.
Square One Publishers, Inc. reserves the right
to change any portion of these terms and conditions
without prior notice.